VTS APP Features:
- NowSecure, a mobile security firm, have released a new open-source tool that can quickly and easily show if your device is open to attack or not. The Android Vulnerability Test Suite (VTS) searches for more than a dozen security holes, including Stagefright, so that users can easily determine whether their devices are vulnerable and to what.
- The starting page of the tool also provides information regarding your Android device
- “In implementing these checks we attempt to minimize or eliminate both false positives/false negatives without negatively affecting system stability,” says NowSecure on the tool’s Google Play listing.
- After its search, VTS will show what security vulnerabilities are patched on your device
- As VTS is open-source, users can file bugs or other issues on their GitHub repository. Let’s hope this new tool will help Android users stay vigilant when it comes to mobile security, and that Google, OEMs and carriers do their part in releasing patches as quickly as possible.
VTS APK FILE