Google photos app got cool new update floating Google Photos shortcut for Camera app. Know how to get it and get the link to download latest APK file.
- New Floating Google Photos shortcut
- New Improved design
- Fixed all bugs
How to Get the Shortcut ?
- First you need to download the latest version of Google photo app : You can find the link to download at the End of the post
- Open Google Photos > Settings > Toggle the camera shortcut on.
- Some users may also see an alert to enable the Camera shortcut in the Assistant tab, which takes you to the same spot in the Settings menu.
- Use your camera app to take a photo. The Google Photos shortcut should appear on the screen, with the app’s icon on the edge of the preview square.
- Optional: Tap and hold the shortcut to move it to your desired location.