Google Released one more screenshot of Android N feature. They released screenshot of New redesigned notification shade and quick settings panel, find the first look of it at below.
Google Released below new things of Android N :
Revamped notification shade/quick settings panel
Quick Settings Panel : Notification Shade
Google released screenshot of Android N Quick Settings Panel : We got first glimpse of it on Android Police they launched it first.
- You can see the really cool sliding animation as the compressed bar of toggles move down to the full QS. Like the notifications, & it’s full-width now.
- New edit button They added, which indicating that Google is bringing the UI tuner options into the main quick settings.
- We have noticed that notifications are full-width, and the separation between items is less distinct.
- Each item in the list also includes a line with the app that produced the notification.
- That information is available in the current notification UI, but you have to long-press to see it.
- Notifications also appear to be able to display some limited color text elements.
- App icons are smaller and less obvious as well. See below for a comparison of the old vs. new UI.