Google has announced 2016’s best games and apps in Google I/O 2016. Google had it’s first ever Google Play Awards function in Google I/O event. They have announced winners of 2016 Play Awards.
List of Winning apps of Play Awards 2016 : Google’s Announcement
- Best App: Houzz
- Best Early Adopter: World Around Me
- Best Families App: Thinkrolls 2
- Best Go Global: Pokemon Shuffle Mobile
- Best Game: Clash Royale
- Most Innovative: NYT VR
- Best Use of Material Design: Robinhood
- Best Standout Indie: Alphabear
- Best Use of Google Play Game Services: Table Tennis Touch
- Best Standout Startup: Hopper
You can download and try all above apps for free except Table Tennis Touch and Thinkrools 2 these both games are paid.