Hello, readers Yes, it's not a troll it's true. I got the full tutorial to Install Google's most advanced OS, Android N on any Android 6+ compatible devices. Recently, Google has released the 4th developer preview version of the Android N OS.
Very soon we will get the stable version of Android N. And very soon we will know the name of the OS, you can check this post to know about the Android N Name and releasing date. Android N Name
Let's back to the point, I am sharing the full tutorial to Install Android N Now on your Android device. But before we move ahead, you have to check the compatibility of an Android N OS. Rather your phone is compatible to Install Android N Or not.
Here is the list of the Android N Compatible Devices: You should have any of the below listed mobile to move further.
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 9
- Nexus 5x
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus Player
- Google Pixel C
- Android One
Installing an Android beta version on any device is a big headache, That's the main reason to share this post with all you my visitors. Google is also thinking of their users, this time they made Installing process very simple and easy. You just need to keep in your mind that it's not the final version, so you might face some bugs and glitches after installing it.
As I said Android N installation process is very easy, so you don't need to be worried now. To download Android N you just need to join Google's new Beta Program. Once you join the beta program, then, Any device from the above list will receive an OTA update.
- Here is the place where you can join Google Beta program to get Android N OTA update: g.co/androidbeta. Just open this link in your browser. You will be asked to sing-in with your Google account.
- Once you scroll down the page, you will see the heading 'Eligible devices' with the name of compatible devices.
- Find the name of your nexus device from the list and click the green button with the name Enroll Device.
- Mark the box to agree the terms and conditions.
- You will get the pop up message to notify you that your device has been enrolled in the beta program. Now you will receive an OTA update to the beta version of Android. Now click Ok.
- You will instantly get the notification to download the OTA update on your device or it might take 24 hours sometimes to get noticed. Or you can also check for the system update from the System Menu. If previously you have flashed Android Marshmallow on the device, hen you will not receive the OTA update and you will get this message "verification has failed". In that case you will need to install it manually.
- Once you get the notification to download the update, just tap the download button and go for it.
- The next window will show you that, it will install a preview version of the Android N on your device, with new features like multi-window, direct-reply, etc.. Update File size is 850MB for Nexus 6.
- Once you complete the downloading, Tap restart & install to begin the process.