World’s most popular Game Pokemon Go, Got the new update from the company. Niantic issued an updated build with some new features and bug fixes. Here is the full change-log and the features in details. Also find the list of compatible devices of this update here.
Pokemon Go v0.31 APK Change-log:
It’s a third update of the Pokemon Go, from the company. In today’s update they made some major changes in the app which enhance your experience of playing the game. They made some big changes like below.
- – Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- – Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- – Refined certain Gym animations
- – Improved memory issues
- – Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- – Modified battle damage calculation
- – Various bug fixes during the wild Pokémon encounter
- – Updated Pokémon details screen
- – Updated achievement medal images
- – Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- – Minor text fixes
I found this update very useful as they fixed almost every bug in today’s update. They also added some new features like, They added new re-customized avatar option. You can customize your avatar from the Trainer Profile screen.
They also made some visual changes in today’s update. I found new refined gym animations after installing this update on my phone. Company fixed some major bugs from the game, like Improved memory issues, modified battle damage calculations, Fixed map display feature.
Overall, I found this update worth to download, here is the app details.
This update supports all Android 4.4+ devices. Pokemon Go app update version is 0.31. The APK file size of this update is 59.92MB.
Download APK file of this update from below link:
Pokemon Go APK V0.31