Good News for Pokemon lovers, Here I have one more update of Pokemon Go mobile game. Find all previous updates of Pokemon Go from here.
Niantic released v0.33 APK version for Android users. The Update brings a few new fixes and changes and new battery saving feature.
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature. ಠ_ಠ
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
All these change-log I found from Play Store. You must download this update. As the game also features new optimizations. It works more smoothly and with fewer dropped frames when rotating the compass.
There is one more new things in this update is, “Sightings” now there’s grass next to each Pokémon (see above). You can get the update from the Play Store, or grab it from APK Mirror right now.
Download the APK File of this update form Below link:
Pokemon GO v0.33 APK