The Google clock Android app got the new update today with some new features. The app got some advanced features for Android users with this update. Know all the details in this update at below.
Here are the official change-log for Clock v4.6 update:
- Shortcuts: Set an alarm or start a timer right from your Home screen
- Timers and stopwatches will keep running after you restart your device
- UI Tweaks: Google also introduces the new layout of the app with this update.
Google added new shortcuts into the app, Here is the screenshot of the new shortcuts.
As we all know Google is preparing for next generation Android 7.1 OS, so the new version of the clock app also got the round icon. All this new shortcut will help to quick access the specific options.
UI Changes: Here are the minor UI changes I found in this update. Checkout the screenshots of the app at below. They renamed the option name in the overflow menu. Night mode has been renamed to screen saver.
Other App Details:
- APK Version: Clock v4.6.1
- APK Files Size: 5.88MB
- APK Supported Devices: Android 4.4 to Android 7.1 Devices