As Google is continuously surprising us with new features and new user interface. Here is the one most surprising leaked news of one the Google app. Yes, I found the upcoming PlayStore UI and new features of it.
You may excited to know and see the new Play Store UI, Are You?
If yes, then here is the new Google Play Store UI screenshots.
Just a few days ago, Google published a new video of Google pixel, and I noticed some new Play Store UI in that PIxel Mobile video. Here it is..
The new UI has a new color scheme, and new large Install buttons. Find every changes detail at below.
Google Play Store’s New UI Features:
- New Attractive Dynatic design
- New Color Schemes
- New Larger Install Button
- Ratings and download figures are easily visible now.
- The category moved down and aligned in the center
- New Green Shade and smaller carousel
- Exhibits the new app install page when the app is installed
- They Relocated “More Information” page and a reworded developer info area (“More Information” was previously displayed underneath the app description, but it’s been moved to just above the developer info.)
- The developer info has been reworded slightly to make things more clear for users.
Click Below to Download the Play Store With New UI Version
Play Store APK