Google is coming with New Google account, sign in look and page. Find out the new design, features and know why Google is changing the current signing page.
Today in the Morning I found this notification while Login into my Google account. Here I am sharing the full changes and reason behind change of Google login page.
When the new look will be Live for All?
From the next few weeks, means from the month of April 2017 Google Account login page will look a different.
Which features will be the same?
- The steps to sign in won’t change. You’ll enter the same information you usually do, like your email address and password.
- You can use your account to sign in securely to the same Google services as before.”
Reason Behind this change, Why Google changing this page?
The new sign-in page will:
- New design will have Have a cleaner, simpler look.
- Make the sign-in process faster.
- Be consistent across computers, phones, and tablets.
Where this change will happen
The new sign-in page will show up on computers, phones, and tablets. You’ll see it when you sign in to a Google app or a Google service on a browser, like Chrome.
You might still see the old sign-in page in these cases:
- You use an older version of a browser
How to help keep your account secure
- Do a Security Checkup to review security settings and activity.
- Learn more about signing in securely, especially if you use a shared device.
- Visit the Safety Center to find out about online security and privacy tools.
Source : Google Support