How to Change Country in Google Play Store Account?
Almost everyone has faced the country restrictions error while downloading some app from Play Store. Due to unavailability of that app in our country message irritate us. Today, I have a cool solution to deal with this error. This cool hack will let you download the all app without any country restrictions error. All you need to do is just change your country in Google Play Store to download the app you want. Yes, It's possible to change the country in the Play Store with easy below steps.
Just go through the below process to change your current country.
- To find your home country to use the Play store, Google uses the default payment instrument in Google wallet. All you need to change your location and to access that country's Play Store, you must have a valid payment method with billing address located inside a country.
- Below is the tutorial to change your payment methods which will indirectly change your Play Store location.
- Sign in into your Google Wallet account first
- Delete all the payment methods first, If you already added any or skip this step.
- Now add a card to one with a billing address located inside your preferred country.
- Go to the Play Store and navigate to any iteam that is available for download.
- Click to the download button now to start downloading the app.
Now Open the Play Store, you will get the below screen. Fill the form and start using the Play store with your preferred country place.
If you still face any issue then comment below. I will give you the quick solution.