Insufficient storage is very common problem, which every Android device user faces. With the shortness of internal storage somehow we can’t download the important files, songs and documents. Even we can’t update the apps from the Play Store. Here I have the quick solution for this very common problem. Today I have the cool trick to use your microSD card as an internal storage of your phone.
Download the tool from below link to use SD cards as internal Storage:
Tool to convert your SD card in internal storage.
- Once you download the above tool, unzip the downloaded file on desktop.
- You Will need winrar to unzip the file.
- Now Connect your phone to the PC.
- Now go to the run and type aftiss.cmd , linux users need to type aftiss.sh
- Now select any one from the list of four available options.
- Now tool started converting your SD card in internal storage.
Thank you for visiting us. Keep us bookmarked for more updated like this.