Google Play Store got the new update with new fixes and performance improvements. Do know all the details about this update below.
The update has only bug fixes and features improvements nothing else. However, we still suggest you to download this update on your phone. As Play Store is the most important app for the Android device. Below are the official change-log and other app details of this update. We are still doing research on this update to find out the changes in the app of this update.
Whats New? Change-log
- Bug Fixes
- Minor UI Changes
- Performance and Speed Improvements
- Updated: My Apps & Games Screen got the new fresh look in the update, Do checkout the screenshots of the new UI Below.
Our research team is still working on this update to find out more changes, We will keep updating this post if we found more changes in this update.
How to Install this update? How to Download this update?
Go to the Settings>Security section first and enable the Unknown Sources option to install this update. If it already enabled then you don’t need to do above task.
Now Download the APK File of this update From Below link
Play Store v7.7 Apk to Download
APK File Details:
- APK File name: com.android.vending_v7.7.17.O-all-0-PR-153033368-80771700_Android-4.0.apk
- APK Version: 7.7.17.O-all  [PR] 153033368 (80771700)
- File size: 17.98MB (18,855,340 bytes)
- Update Supported to : All Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14) & above Android devices.