Google Allo got the new update today with cool new features to make your life more easy and fast. The futuristic chat app is now updated to v11. Google comes with some new advanced features in this update. Do find the full APK hands-on and change-log of this post below.
What’s New? Change-log?
- Adding a new friend in a Groups is now more easy. Now you can add any of your friend with new “Link to add option”. Simply the share the group link to your friend and ask him to click on the link to join the groups just like WhatsApp’s Group Link invitation feature.
- Allo have the one more option to add your friend to the Group without any help of Group Admin. It’s Second easy option which is available only in Allo.
- QR Codes: Yes, now you can join the groups in Allo simply by scanning the QR codes with your camera. It’s As simple as to Scan any barcode sticker to find the product details.
- This feature is one of my favorite feature. Now you can create your own stickers which you can simply make with your Selfie. Download this update to explore more about this feature. Allo will assist you with the step by step guide.
- Allo also got the Hands-free messaging feature in this update. Just say OK Google to Send Allo messages from Google app.
Else, minor bug fixes we found which probably enhance your chatting experience.
Go through the below link to download the APK of this update
Allo v11.0.022 APk