Now you can also get Android O UI and notification dots on your Android Phone. Action Launcher got the new beta update with Android O notification dots and New App shortcut UI.
The new update works with all Android 4.1 + devices. Below is the full change-log of this app update.
Below is the full change-log of this update, know what Android O feature you will get by installing this update on your phones.
• NEW: Full notification dots support! Notification dots display on icons, and long-pressing a shortcut will display a preview of app’s notifications and allow notification to be dismissed ala Android O. Requires Lollipop or later.
• NEW: Android O style App Shortcuts panel. Requires Lollipop or later.
• NEW: Android O style widget picker, which displays all relevant widgets for a given shortcut.
• NEW: Directly engage Action Launcher’s Quickedit panel via a shortcut’s long-press pop-up UI. Requires Lollipop or later.
• NEW: Dedicated “Icons & App Shortcuts” settings page, which is home to all icon related settings.
• NEW: Option to adjust the scale of icon indicators.
• NEW: Revamped interface for selecting the apps that are hidden from app drawers.
Above are the official change-log of this Action launcher update.
Click below to download the APK file of this update
Action launcher v26 Beta APK Update