DJI recently announced their smartest drone Mavic Air with the most advanced features and Long air time capabilities. Read the full features of DJI Mavic Air in this post and also read about the DJI Drone App latest update’s change-log & link to download this update.
Let’s read about the Mavic Air: Adventure Unfolds
Company Saying that “Mavic Air is an ultraportable device with a revolutionary multidimensional folding design.”
It’s most portable drone till today from the DJI, below are few specs of the Mavic Air
- Geometric Elegance
- 3D Foldable Design
- It has 3 axis gimbal
- It can shoot 8K Sphere Panoramas, Videos and photos in HDR Quality with it’s 32 MP camera
- Photos and video capability : 4K 30 fps 100 Mbps video & slow-motion video in 1080p at 120 fps
- 3-Directional Environment Sensing
- 8 GB Internal Storage
- Longest 21-Minute Max Flight Time
You can Buy the DJI products from the below link
Let’s checkout the DJI app change-log
– First and most important feature of this update is the developers added compatibility and features for the Mavic Air:
– Added APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems).
– Added ActiveTrack with multiple subjects identification.
– Added new Boomerang and Asteroid QuickShots (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
– Upgraded Gesture mode to SmartCapture mode (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
– Enhanced Pano shooting with improved image stitching and
effects (with v01.00.0100
– Supported the Mavic Air’s internal storage.
– Fixed bugs and updated certain features.
If you also have DJI drone and using it’s Android app, so you must download this update. Go Through the below link to Grab the APK file
DJI Drone App APK vP4 4.2.4