Here is the full Hands-on review of Xiaomi’s latest launch Mi Mix 2s mobile. Phone comes with powerful snapdragon 845 processor, Dual Camera and wireless charging support.
Check out the full Hands-on review and Phone unboxing and phone using video in this post.
Above is the full Hands-on Video of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, you will see the official preview of the device in this video. Video also covered phone’s other features use like camera quality sensors accuracy, touch quality, phone’s built quality etc.
After watching the video no major change we found in the phone except, phone’s new slightly compact body and new upgraded chipset.
Below are some in-depth specs of the phone :
- Phone Body: Four-side curved ceramic body and metal frame with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Dimension : 150.9 x 74.9 x 8.1 mm, Weight : 191 grams
- Display Size : As Mentioned in our Specs post phone have 5.99-inch IPS LCD, with 1080x2160px (18:9), 403 ppiPhone OS: Android Oreo with MIUI 9.5Phone
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver, octa-core CPU, Adreno 630 GPU, 6/8GB RAMInternal Storage &
- Ram : 64GB, 128GB or 256GB internal
- Camera Specs : Rear – Dual 12 megapixels, f/1.8, Sony IMX363, plus 12 megapixels, f/2.4, Samsung S5K3M3, 2x optical zoom telephoto Dual Pixel, 4-axis OIS, two-tone LED, 4K video Front Camera: 5 megapixels, f2.0, 1080p video
- Sensors & Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, A-GPS/GLONASS, BDS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Phone Battery Capacity : 3,400mAh non-removable, Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support, Qi wireless charging support
- Other Features : Fingerprint sensor
This up-gradation in already popular flagship phone Mi Mix 2 will help company to compete with the other competitors in the market.
Phone’s new Snapdragon 845 chipset promises a notable performance boost over its 835 predecessor, without harming battery life. So it’s plus point of the device.
Below is the phone’s new ceramic back body :
GSMARENA Saying Camera isn’t performing that well :
“The same can be said about the new dual 12MP camera setup. Historically, the Mi Mix line hasn’t really delivered exceptional camera experiences. This time around, however, with an IMX363 sensor under the hood and a second telephoto camera, the Mi Mix 2s is Xiaomi’s most potent cameraphone to date.”
Do checkout the below links :
- “Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Design Hands-on”
- “Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Hardware Hands-on”
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Camera Quality