Fortnite Mobile game for Android got new update, here we covered the Fortnite Mobile v5.40 APK update review and new features. We also have the quick link to download this update's APK File. Find out the full change-log and APK Compatible info below.
Game preview Video :
Fortnite Mobile Beta v5.40 Update Change-log :Key Features & Bug Fixes :
- Voice Chat support
- All Android Device Compatibility enhancement
- Bug Fixes & Speed Improvement
- Memory Optimisation
- New Game Modes
- New Weapons - Added Grappler Gun
- New Game characters
- New Patch with the voice chat feature for Android users.
- Expanded device support to the Essential-PH, Motorola, HTC, Sony Xperia devices.
- Major memory optimization on Android devices with Adreno GPUs. This addresses the performance degradation seen due to memory pressure.
- Implemented a new Audio Mixer, which addresses issues with sound quality and consistency.
- Items on the ground now have tooltips.
- Custom HUD Layout Tool now has a more consistent apply/cancel flow.
- The player healthbar and squad healthbars are now moveable in the Custom HUD Layout tool.
- Dragging-and-dropping an item from the quickbar now drops the whole stack. To split a stack, drag-and-drop with the inventory window open.
- Dragging-and-dropping an item from the quickbar no longer stops consumable use.
- UI prompts now appear on vehicles for entering and switching seats.
Below is the list of Bug Fixes they made in this update :
- Corrected some issues with screen resolution in certain locales on Android.
- The screen will no longer timeout without user input on iOS.
- Adjusted steering sensitivity on vehicles.
- Players are now able to thank the bus driver.
- Gyro controls are now usable regardless of orientation on iOS.
- Resolved an issue with turbo-building sometimes being stuck “on” when using the quickbar to turbo-build.
- Fixed the challenges button to use large buttons on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where toggling between pickaxe/weapons wouldn’t properly change weapons.
- Exhaust problems with the Street Racer Bike Gliders for mobile have been repaired. The Bikes should run clean now.
- No longer able to interact with UI behind the challenges screen.
- Players who are experiencing issues with abruptly going to the Home Screen when pressing jump on certain Samsung Galaxy devices can do the following to fix the issue.
- Go to Settings > Display > Navigation > Hard Press Home Button > Turn the feature off
Below is the list of Compatible Android devices for Fortnite Mobile Android Game :
Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z,
Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
5 / 5T, 6 Razer
Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
So, If you own any of the above device so you can download and play fortnite on your Android device. Follow below steps to get Fortnite mobile on your Android phone.
How to Download Fortnite Android Beta
Go to the official EPICGames website Click Here to get the game invite on your Android phone.
Once you get game invite follow the steps to download the game. Note : Game is in beta version for Android users so you might face some bugs in the app.
Hope you liked this post, Please share it to your social profiles.