Google pushed February Month's Android 6.0 security update with major bug fixes and more. Know everything in detail at below.
- Five items have been tagged Critical, including two that allowed for remote code execution without any user interaction, and the remaining three could have been used for privilege escalation.
- Four high priority issues and one moderate were also identified and fixed
- These all issues has been resolved with updates to the proprietary binaries, not to AOSP, which explains why the changelogs are fairly sparse this month.
- Alarm / Do Not Disturb bug is still rearing its ugly head. Judging from the lack of changes to code for Doze mode, it seems that we'll have to wait a bit longer for some bug fixes to Marshmallows big battery-saving feature.
- Resolved Major Security Bugs
- Fixed multiple Wi-Fi flaws
- Fixed Media server bugs
- Pixel C
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6
- Nexus Player
- Nexus 9 (WiFi and LTE)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2013, WiFi and Mobile)
- Nexus 10
For other devices I have shared the link at the end of the post.
To grab the factory image file for your device, Click at below link..
Android 6.0.1 Montly Update Feb 2016
Here is the guide to flashing a factory image..