Android wear version 2.0 here is to download for any Android smart watch. Find out the new features and the links to download this update for your Android smart watch.
Google has confirmed that they found lots of bugs in the final version, that's why the Android Wear 2.0 was not available for All Android smart watches. But Google have fixed all the bugs from the watch OS and released it to download for all Android smart watches.
Do check-out the Chage-log/Features of Android Wear 2.0 below.
- More personalized, helpful information: You can now personalize your Android Wear always-on watch face with information from your favorite apps. Simply glance at your wrist to check what’s important to you. In addition, a quick tap on the watch face can start your favorite apps: you can instantly order an Uber ride, start a workout, or get in touch with your significant other.
- New ways to use apps: With Android Wear 2.0, apps can run independently on your watch. You’ll have more control over which apps you want on your watch vs. your phone, and can even directly download apps right from the new on-watch Google Play Store. Whether you use an Android phone or iPhone, you’ll be able to use apps built for Android Wear 2.0 like: Accuweather, Android Pay*, Bring!, Foursquare, Google Fit, Google Messenger, Google Play Music, Lifesum, Robin Hood, Runkeeper, Runtastic, Strava, Telegram, Uber and many more. If your Android Wear watch has cellular connectivity, you can leave your phone behind and still use your favorite standalone apps from your watch.
- Better ways to work out: Google Fit, the pre-installed standalone fitness app on Android Wear watches, now lets you track your pace, distance, calories burned, and heart rate when you’re walking, running, or cycling. Google Fit also includes strength training challenges such as sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and weightlifting.
- More ways to respond to messages: Your Android Wear watch already saves you time by letting you read messages that you are receiving. Now it’s easier than ever to read and respond to a message right from your watch. When you receive a message, you can instantly expand the notification and tap to respond. In addition to speaking your answer or drawing an emoji, you can now handwrite or swipe on a keyboard to respond. Need to respond quickly and discreetly? Try out Smart Reply, which instantly and intelligently suggests different responses based on the actual message you receive. Try it out on apps like Facebook Messenger, Glide, Google Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram or WhatsApp.
- The Google Assistant on your wrist: Android Wear 2.0 brings the Google Assistant to your wrist, so you can find answers and get things done—hands free. To ask for help, just hold down the power button on your watch or say “Ok Google". The Google Assistant is available in English and German on Android Wear and will available in other languages in the coming months.
- Change-log from Android Official Support Page, I believe that my visitors should get the exact details about the features. That's why I just copied and pasted all the change-log above from the Google page.
- Polar M600
- Fossil Q Wander
- Fossil Q Marshal
- Michael Kors ACCESS Bradshaw
- Michael Kors ACCESS Dylan
- Nixon The Mission
How to Download the new OS?
Just connect your Smart watch to wifi, your watch will automatically download the update using your wifi data.
Source : Google, AndroidPolice