We found lots of Android Oreo users searching for the Tips and tricks to free up the space on their Android phones.
Playing High Graphics games, High Quality Music and Video files, Documents and Office Work sheet are normal these days, and it's actually very hard to free up some extra space in your phone.
Today, We have some quick tips for Android users to free up some extra storage on your phone. If your device is running Android Oreo, then all this process of free up some space is easy with the new Smart storage function.
Android Oreo is the smartest Android OS till today. Google added inbuilt smart storage feature in it which automatically free up some space for your phone. It will remove automatically remove the images and videos files which have been saved on your Google Drive.
It has the most advanced feature which can take backup of 90 days old photos and videos files and can cleans the phone memory on your Android Oreo device.
Follow below some helpful steps to free up some more space on your Android Oreo phones.
Quick Links of the Post:
First Step is to Remove some unwanted files from phone. Check out how to do it!
- Step #1. Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Step #2. Scroll down to Device section and tap on “Storage & Memory”.
- Step #3. Next, tap on “Free Up Space” and see the phone suggested list to delete some mess files.
- Step #4. Uncheck files you want to keep and then tap on “Free Up (MB)” to delete and hit the “Remove”.
How to Automatically free up the Storage on Android Oreo :Note: Below steps are only for Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL devices which were running with Android Oreo update.
- Step #1. Open the Settings → Go to the “Storage”
- Step #2. Now, Turn ON the Smart Storage Option.
- Tap it to open. There you’ll see backed up photos & video option.
- Step $3. Next, Go on the Backed up photos & videos.
- Step #4. Now, Choose one of the option : over 30 days oldo/ver 60 days old/over 90 days old.
Final Wrap Up!!
After performing any of the above way you will notice some extra free space on your oreo device. We hope now you have the perfect idea to free up some space anytie on your Android Oreo device.
If you liked this post, then please share it with your friend who is struggling with low data storage on his/her Android Oreo phone.