SwiftKey for Android integrates with Microsoft Translator, bringing instant two-way translation to your fingertips.
SwiftKey Android app got new Microsoft Translator integrated, the app got new handy Translation feature. This feature will let you quickly and easily translate on your SwiftKey Keyboard, without having to leave your in-app conversations or having to copy and paste text to translate.
What's New? Officia Change-log
- New Quick Language Translation feature with Microsoft Translator Integration
- Security patches
- New Language Compatibility
- App Speed enhancement
- Bug Fixes
- Offline Translation support
Bug Fixed :
* Keyboard size too large on your Nokia 7? It’s fixed
* General Accessibility improvements
* General Translator improvements
Company released this updated to break the language barriers. This new feature will instantly translate the conversions into your desire language. You will get real time translation even with the offline mode in this new update.
This new real time translation feature is available for 60 languages.
APK Compatibility Info :
- Version: 126.96.36.199 (941883698)
- Package: com.touchtype.swiftkey
- 554 downloads
- 32.92 MB (34,523,383 bytes)
- Min: Android 4.0 (API 21)
- Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
Go through the below link to Download the latest APK